Benefits of a prenatal massage:
A massage during pregnancy can be so wonderful. If you have ever had one you probably know how amazing you feel after right? AND if you have had one during pregnancy I’m sure you remember how heavenly it was. So why get a massage during pregnancy? There are many benefits before, during and even after pregnancy.
- Reduces stress
- Help increases blood circulation and reduce swelling
- May reduce or even take away aches and pains
- May improve sleep
- May even help soften the joints and improve SPD
- Help encourage healing after baby
- AND according to the AMA studies are showing it can even help with Postpartum depressionPhoto cred Yellow Finch Photography
So where can you get a great Prenatal or Postnatal massage?
SLC mommas!!!! Look no further. I have got to tell you about Maternal Massage! I was massaged by Elaine Lewis, and let me just say SHES AMAZING!!!! Not only was the environment at Maternal Massage so calm and warm the staff was incredible. I would highly suggest massages during pregnancy and the postpartum stages.